Don’t Dawdle: Register Now for PTXPO 2023
Have you registered yet for the PTXPO trade show? Let me help you add it to your calendar: this second trade show for the North American plastics processing market is set for March 28-30 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill. A click here and a click there and you’re calendar will be packed.
Two Tech Talk Theaters, one devoted to moldmaking and one to plastics processing. Both are free to attend. Click here to find the schedules.
- More exhibitors than ever before! The full list, at your fingertips, can be found here.
- 2023 Show Floor Demos will happen throughout the event; six demos on Day 1, five on Day 2, and two more on Day 3. Click here for the schedule.
- TAPPI Film Extrusion Symposium. Film extrusion education sponsored by TAPPI will take place Wednesday, March 29 in the Plastics Processing Theater. It’s free to attend, and here is the lineup of speakers and topics.
- SPE Extrusion Division is sponsoring yet another educational progam.It will take place on Tuesday, March 28 from 1-4 PM in Hall F and will have its own stage in the back of the hall. It’s free to attend. Learn more here.
- Book your hotel: PTXPO has negotiated special room rates with three Rosemont hotels. Click here to secure your reservation.
- Follow the PTXPO LinkedIn Showcase page here for the latest show and exhibitor updates!
- Visit Gardner Business Media booths at PTXPO 2023: Additive Manufacturing, Plastics Technology, Gardner Business Media, Moldmaking Technology and the Formnext Forum will all be exhibiting at the show! Don’t forget to stop by the GBM booth for an update to your professional headshot.
- MMT’s Top Ten Reasons 25th Anniversary T-shirts: Make sure you stop by the MMT booth to get your limited edition 25th anniversary t-shirt. These shirts will go fast, so don’t be left without one to wear proudly at your facility.
- Live MMT Chats: Once you’ve picked up your T-shirt at the MMT booth, stick around and listen in on an MMT Chat at our in-booth studio. Details to come soon.
- A PTXPOasis for all: All attendees have access to and are encouraged to use the PTXPOasis to recharge, meet and refuel with water during the event.
- PTXPO 2023 Spotlight Videos have been rolled out. Click here for one-on-one interviews with some key exhibitors and Plastics Technology editors.
- Download the PTXPO mobile app and create your MyShow Planner – the PTPXO mobile app is the perfect tool to organize your expo experience. Explore the show floor and save exhibitors to your custom show plan!
- Compete in the PTXPO Technology Challenge: Now that you’ve downloaded the PTXPO mobile app, make sure to use it to scan the various locations around the show floor to compete in the Tech Challenge. Those who complete the full challenge will be entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize. Learn more.
- There’s still time to exhibit or sponsor: Find all exhibitor resources online here.