Don’t Forget to Register for PTXPO 2023
Is the PTXPO on your calendar? Let me help you add it: this second trade show for the North American plastics processing market is set for March 28-30 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill. A click here and a click there and you’re calendar will be packed.
- Two Tech Talk Theaters, one devoted to moldmaking and one to plastics processing. Both are free to attend. Click here to find the schedules.
- Hot Shots 2023 injection molded parts competition to take place in the Injection Molding Pavilion — all attendees can vote for the two winners to be announced live during PTXPO. You have until Feb. 3 to submit your part. Learn more here.
- More exhibitors than ever before! The full list, at your fingertips, can be found here.
- 2023 Show Floor Demos will happen throughout the event; six demos on Day 1, five on Day 2, and two more on Day 3. More details coming soon.
- PTXPO attendees are eligible to receive discounts on air travel and car rental at O’Hare. Lean more by clicking here.
- TAPPI Film Extrusion Symposium. Film extrusion education sponsored by TAPPI will take place Wednesday, March 29 in the Plastics Processing Theater. It’s free to attend, and here is the lineup of speakers and topics.
- SPE Extrusion Division is sponsoring yet another educational progam.It will take place on Tuesday, March 28 from 1-4 PM in Hall F and will have its own stage in the back of the hall. It’s free to attend. Learn more here.
- SPE Mold Technologies Division will be offering its TOPCON event co-located with PTXPO. The event focuses on Mold Design and Construction for 3D Printed Tooling; Contrasts and Common Practices versus Traditional Mold Making. This event will take place in the first-floor conference center at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. It’s a two-day seminar with lunch included and a happy hour on the first evening for networking and awards. More details coming soon.
- Book your hotel: PTXPO has negotiated special room rates with three Rosemont hotels. Click here to secure your reservation by March 11 to get the special show rate
- Like videos? The PTXPO 2023 preshow video will get you hyped. It’s out now. Watch here.
- Follow the PTXPO LinkedIn Showcase page here for the latest show and exhibitor updates!
- Visit Gardner Business Media booths at PTXPO 2023: Additive Manufacturing, Plastics Technology, Gardner Business Media, Moldmaking Technology and the Formnext Forum will all be exhibiting at the show! Don’t forget to stop by the GBM booth for an update to your professional headshot.
- MMT’s Top Ten Reasons 25th Anniversary T-shirts: Make sure you stop by the MMT booth to get your limited edition 25th anniversary tshirt. These shirts will go fast, so don’t be left without one to wear proudly at your facility.
- Live MMT Chats: Once you’ve picked up your T-shirt at the MMT booth, stick around and listen in on an MMT Chat at our in-booth studio. Details to come soon.
- A PTXPOasis for all: All attendees have access to and are encouraged to use the PTXPOasis to recharge, meet and refuel with water during the event.
- PTXPO 2023 Spotlight Videos to premier soon. Stay tuned to MMT and PT for exhibitor spotlight videos ahead of the show.
- Download the PTXPO mobile app and create your MyShow Planner – the PTPXO mobile app is the perfect tool to organize your expo experience. Explore the show floor and save exhibitors to your custom show plan! (The app should be released for download anytime for both Apple and Android)
- Compete in the PTXPO Technology Challenge: Now that you’ve downloaded the PTXPO mobile app, make sure to use it to scan the various locations around the show floor to compete in the Tech Challenge. Those who complete the full challenge will be entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize. Details to follow soon.
- There’s still time to exhibit or sponsor: Find all exhibitor resources online here.
- Secure your expo pass: Expo Passes are $55 through Feb 28, and $70 between March-March 30th. Subscribe to Additive Manufacturing, Plastics Technology, or Moldmaking Technology magazines or e-newsletters to find promo codes offering free passes to the show. Learn more here.
Leave a Reply