International Symposium on Plastics Calls for Papers
The Institute for Plastics Processing (IKV) has launched a call for papers for the second annual International Symposium on Plastics Technology, scheduled for March 14 and 15, 2022, at RWTH Aachen University in Germany. The event precedes the International Colloquium on Plastics Technology, which is being held for the 31st time, also in Aachen. The deadline to submit abstracts is Sept. 30, 2021.
Jointly organized by IKV and the Polymer Processing Society (PPS), the symposium is designed to offer scientists as well as plastics professionals a forum where they can learn about current research from all parts of the world, network with colleagues, and find inspiration to shape plastics technology in the years ahead.
Abstracts are solicited on the following topics:
- additive manufacturing
- circular economy/recycling
- injection molding
- Industry 4.0/digitization
Contributions will be read and evaluated by an international scientific committee from prestigious academic institutions:
- Prof. Clemens Holzer, University Leoben, Austria
- Prof. Abderrahim Maazouz, INSA Lyon, France
- Prof. Paula Moldenaers, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Prof. Udo Wagenknecht, Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden, Germany
- Prof. Olga Carneiro, University Minho, Portugal
- Prof. Byungohk Rhee, Ajou University, Korea
- Prof. Patrick Anderson, TU Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Prof. Shih-Jung Liu, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
- Prof. Phil Coates, University of Bradford, UK
- Prof. Roberto Pantani, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy
- Prof. Rainer Dahlmann, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Prof. Christian Hopmann, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Submissions are accepted online through Sept. 30, 2021, at the symposium website.