January’s Most-Viewed Stories
Recycling (plant tour, resin prices, technology types) figured prominently in January’s most-viewed articles along with single-screw extruder vent design, hybrid vs. all electric presses, TCU troubleshooting, perfection in pelletizing, a new drying technology and more.
January 2023’s Top 10 Most-Viewed Articles
- A Recycling Plant, Renewed
- Prices of Volume Resins Drop–Except for PE
- Recycled Material Prices Show Stability Heading into 2023
- The Right Way to Design Vents in Single-Screw Extruders
- Word Games: What’s a ‘Hybrid’?
- Troubleshooting Leaky Temperature-Control Units
- The Path to Pellet Perfection
- What Type of Recycling Technology Works the Best? It Depends
- This Flexible-Film Giant Has Sustainability in its DNA
- New Technology Enables ‘Smart Drying’ Based on Resin Moisture
January 2023’s Most-Viewed articles on Plastics Technology.
Life Cycle Assessment of PVC Water and Sewer Pipe
Comprehensive study compares health, safety, performance and sustainability attributes of different pipe materials.
ProAmpac’s Philosophy: Think Big, Act Small
While growing into a major force in flexible packaging—fueled by acquisition and new product development— this fully integrated film processor and converter has held onto the core values of a fast, feisty and customer-hungry smaller outfit.
K 2016 Preview: Materials & Additives
Driving the wide range of new developments in engineered plastics and additives are higher performance, safety, and sustainability.
Leave a Reply